Lagom Ring - Made to Order
The elegant 9K gold Lagom ring features a Beautifully Flawed™ free form rose-cut gemstone of your choice highlighted by a shimmering moissanite halo.Lagom is a Swedish term, pronounced LAH-gum, which roughly translates to "not too much, not too little" or "just right". It represents the art of living a balanced life or finding the perfect balance.
Wear the beautiful Lagom halo ring as a reminder to find your own balance between owning your flaws and being the best you can be. Our Lagom design is available in a variety of gemstone options, select the gem that 'speaks' to you, and make it yours!
- The Lagom ring is made to order in 9K yellow, rose or white gold.
- A Beautifully Flawed™ gemstone of your choice is claw-set and surrounded by a moissanite halo on a 2mm wide ring.
- The shape of the moissanite halo is determined by the exact contours of your chosen gemstone and no two Lagom rings are ever exactly the same.
- Based on the gemstone options featured in the last photograph, the moissanite halo will have an outside diameter of approximately 14,5mm by 12,5mm.
- Select the colour of your gold.
- Select your favourite Beautifully Flawed™ gem from the gemstone photograph(s) and select the corresponding product code using the drop-down menu.
- Select your ring size option.
- If you know your ring size, please add it as a note when adding the item to your cart.
- If you are unsure about your ring size, select 'I don't know my ring size' and we'll send you an Alloy Jewellery Gallery ring sizing kit, absolutely free. (Only valid within South Africa)
- Click on Add to cart, and follow the checkout procedure.
- Our Lagom rings are made to order according to the exact shape of each free form gemstone. Please allow 3 - 5 weeks for production.
Due to the nature of our Beautifully Flawed™ gemstones, some gems may have surface imperfections resembling scratches, cracks, blemishes, or minor chips.
At Alloy Jewellery Gallery we view these imperfections as part of a gemstone’s character, its life story. Just as with us, life always leaves its mark.
Despite our best efforts to present accurate photos of each product's colour, the actual colour of metals and gemstones may vary from how it appears on your screen due to variations in device settings.
Ready-to-wear items ship within 2 to 3 working days.
Custom orders ship within 3 to 5 weeks.
To ensure safe delivery, we do not ship over weekends or public holidays.
Shipping is free on all orders throughout South Africa.
Custom OrdersEnquire here
Should the jewellery piece you love be sold or not available in your ring size or if you would like to have something special made, contact us with your gemstone or colour preferences for a quote.
We have a variety of gemstones in all shapes and sizes suitable for all our designs, we'd love to make you something similar.
For queries or custom orders contact Edna: email@example.com or WhatsApp +27 73 924 5254. Our jewellery is individually manufactured according to the exact shape and size of your gemstone selection.