Aesthete Ring - Made to Order
The alluring Aesthete ring features a Beautifully Flawed™ irregular shaped rose-cut tourmaline of your choice claw set in lush 9K gold.Aesthete is defined as someone who has a refined appreciation of beauty, especially in art and nature.
Our Aesthete rings celebrate all the beauty in the world around us, most importantly, the person wearing it.
- The Aesthete ring is made to order in 9K yellow, rose or white gold.
- Set with a Beautifully Flawed™ rose-cut tourmaline of your choice.
- Gemstones are set in claws on a 2mm wide band.
- Our rings are individually made to the exact curves of each gemstone, making every ring one-of-a-kind.
- Select the colour of your gold.
- Select your favourite free-form rose-cut tourmaline from the gemstone photograph(s) and select the corresponding product code using the drop-down menu.
- Select your ring size option.
- If you know your ring size, please add it as a note when adding the item to your cart.
- If you are unsure about your ring size, select 'I don't know my ring size' and we'll send you an Alloy Jewellery Gallery ring sizing kit, absolutely free. (Only valid within South Africa)
- Click on Add to cart, and follow the checkout procedure.
- Our rings are made to order, please allow 3 - 5 weeks for production.
Due to the nature of our Beautifully Flawed™ gemstones, some gems may have surface imperfections resembling scratches, cracks, blemishes, or minor chips.
At Alloy Jewellery Gallery we view these imperfections as part of a gemstone’s character, its life story. Just as with us, life always leaves its mark.
Despite our best efforts to present accurate photos of each product's colour, the actual colour of metals and gemstones may vary from how it appears on your screen due to variations in device settings.
Ready-to-wear items ship within 2 to 3 working days.
Custom orders ship within 3 to 5 weeks.
To ensure safe delivery, we do not ship over weekends or public holidays.
Shipping is free on all orders throughout South Africa.
Custom OrdersEnquire here
Should the jewellery piece you love be sold or not available in your ring size or if you would like to have something special made, contact us with your gemstone or colour preferences for a quote.
We have a variety of gemstones in all shapes and sizes suitable for all our designs, we'd love to make you something similar.
For queries or custom orders contact Edna: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +27 73 924 5254. Our jewellery is individually manufactured according to the exact shape and size of your gemstone selection.