We want you to love our jewellery and although we guarantee the quality of our work, we understand you may be hesitant to buy jewellery online that you cannot see in person. For this reason, we accept returns and exchanges on our ready-to-wear/in-stock items.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is damaged (during transit) or if you received the wrong item, so we can evaluate the issue. Kindly provide us with photographs should there be any damage to the parcel or the item itself.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We only accept returns and exchanges on our ready-to-wear/in-stock items, provided that we are notified of your intent to return the item/s within 3 days of the delivery date and the item must be returned to us within 7 working days: unworn and in the original packaging with your proof of purchase. Should you be returning an item, we do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage until it is safely back in our hands.
Once received by us, the item will be inspected for signs of wear and/or damage and if your return is approved, we will refund your purchase price, minus the shipping cost.
We reserve the right to refuse returned items we deem as not in sellable condition, damaged, altered, or worn.
We will refund your purchase on the following conditions:
- If you choose to return a ready-to-wear piece of jewellery, you need to notify us within 3 days at email@example.com, stating your reason for the return and we’ll supply you with the return shipping address.
- The item must be returned to us within 7 working days from the date the item was delivered to you.
- The item must be unworn and undamaged.
- The jewellery must be returned in the original packaging with a copy of your proof of purchase.
- We can assist with arranging return shipping; however, we do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to the item until it is safely back in our hands.
- We do not offer refunds on the shipping cost of your order, and we do not cover return shipping costs.
- Once your return is approved, we will process your refund (minus shipping cost). The amount should reflect in your bank account within 10 - 12 working days.
- Refunds will only be made to the account from which your payment was received.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
All Alloy Jewellery Gallery custom-made or personalised jewellery pieces and gift cards are considered final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Our custom jewellery is made just for you and is unique to your specific style and requirements. When needed, we’ll send you a ring sizing kit to ensure we create the correct size ring as sizing up and down may not always be possible.
Most of our diamonds and gemstones for custom orders are sourced and purchased specifically for each design on our customer’s behalf. Because of that, we do not accept returns or offer refunds or cancellations after you’ve made payment to secure your gemstone(s) or accepted our final quote to begin production (whichever comes first).
We guarantee that your final jewellery item will match the CAD drawing and 3D renders we submit to you of the final design you approved prior to starting production. This includes the actual dimensions of the item, gemstone specifications and metal choice.